Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Diary - #2 "Unforgettable Experience"

hey everyone! i'm baaack with writing the "My Diary" again in my blog. It's a longtime since i haven't logged in LOL hahah :D! and today i'm going to show some pictures of me and my family in Australia! and here it go!

This is me and my classmates in the Gilles Street Primary School (GSPS) , Adelaide.


And this is where we are posing in the park. Behind us you can see that there's a stadium of AFL.


This is the picture of all students in the hall where we perform the school assembly every Friday.


And those guys are some of the Ascot Community Uniting Church members which our friends too.


And this is a basket full of strawberries. My mom harvested it in her workplace. 


Well thats enough for now, i'm going to log off to do some of chores. SEE YA next time! :D :))


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment